Since 1962, Mr. Sutte has served as a real estate appraiser and consultant to a wide variety of private and public clients in nineteen states and the District of Columbia. His background includes both real property valuation and real estate counseling on the most efficient and profitable solutions to various real estate problems. Mr. Sutte has had training and experience in the field of finance and experience in designing environmentally acceptable mixed use land development plans.
Winter Park, Florida
Bachelor of Science Degree
Business Administration (Concentration in Finance),
Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
Counselors of Real Estate (CRE)
Appraisal Institute (MAI, SRA)
President, Real Property Analysts of Orlando, 2433 Lee Road, Winter Park, Florida 32789
Mr. Sutte’s appraisal experience includes preparation of market value estimates for use in conjunction with sales, acquisitions, leasing, mortgage lending, condemnation, real estate assessment equalization, charitable donations for conservation purposes and estate settlement. He has prepared many estimates of value for conservation easements and diminution in value situations. All types of commercial, industrial and residential land and almost all types of improved property have been involved. In many instances, the valuation of encumbered ownerships and the appraisal of leasehold or leased fee interests have been part of the appraisal problem.
A partial list of property types which have been appraised includes:
Mr. Sutte’s consulting experience has encompassed many real estate disciplines. Counseling services rendered have involved guidance on individual property leasing, ownership and development problems. A partial list of types of assignments completed includes:
- Estimates of marketability and economic feasibility
- Highest and best and most profitable use analysis
- Condominium conversion studies
- Land planning and development strategies
- Analysis of potential zoning and land use changes
- Commercial, retail, motel, apartment and industrial space rental surveys
- Direct mail and field interview studies to gauge marketability for various types of real estate
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Florida (BK232449)
- State-Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – State of Florida (RZ241)
- State-Certified General Real Property Appraiser – State of Georgia (004009)
- State-Certified General Appraiser Instructor – State of Florida (GA5069)
- State-Certified Real Estate Instructor – State of Florida (ZH1001982)
- AQB Certified USPAP Instructor – The Appraisal Foundation (10485)
Mr. Sutte has appraised and consulted for a variety of clients, including property owners, investors, attorneys, financial institutions, insurance companies, and federal, state and local government agencies. A partial list of clients served and references are available upon request.
Qualified as an expert witness in federal and state courts and before boards of appeal. Testimony in connection with condemnation, deficiency judgements, tax abatements, rate setting, and appraiser ethical conduct. Has served as a Special Magistrate for the Value Adjustment Boards of Brevard, Citrus, Escambia, Orange, Santa Rosa, and Walton Counties.
Membership in the National Faculty of the Appraisal Institute since 1972, as an instructor for various real estate courses and seminars. Florida Realtors® faculty member since 1982, as instructor for the Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) program and Continuing Education Express seminar series. Also served as adjunct faculty member of the College of Extended Studies at the University of Central Florida.